Proteggi la tua famiglia!
Federa, coprimaterasso e copripiumone
EFFICACIA 20 ANNI
Hai bisogno di un prodotto su misura?
Chiedi un preventivo gratuito al numero 045 222 42 77 oppure contattaci via email.
DO YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN SLEEP BADLY?
- Blocked nose?
- Bloodshot eyes?
- Difficulty breathing? Asthma?
- Sneezing? Rhinitis?
- Sleep disorders?
- Itching and skin disorders?
Those described above could be symptoms of an allergy to dust mite allergens. If you have these symptoms you may be allergic to dust mite! To avoid contact with allergens cover your bed with a guaranteed anti-dust mite barrier fabric.
WHAT IS AN ALLERGY?
Allergies are due to a disproportionate reaction of the organism against a foreign substance called an allergen. The allergen comes into contact with sensitized organs or systems, such as the skin, lungs and nose, causing a release of harmful substances responsible for allergic symptoms.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
One of the most common allergens is that of dust mites, responsible for allergic diseases of the respiratory system. Dust mite allergens can cause bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, dermatitis and skin eczema, disturbing our sleep and that of our loved ones.
WHERE DO THEY LIVE?
Our houses are the ideal habitat for dust mites to thrive asthey feed on dandruff and flaking skin from humans and animals.Dust mites shun the light and shelter especially in mattresses and pillows, where it is easier for them to feed, protect themselves and stay warm thanks to the proximity to our bodies. Considering that 1/3 of our lives is spent in bed and that that is the "home of the mites", our exposure to allergens is prolonged.
Prevention is very important in the battle against dust mites.
Here are some tips:
- cover pillows, mattresses and duvets with anti-mite covers,
- wash the sheets once a week at 60 ° C,
- choose a bed with wooden slats,
- cover wool blankets, duvets, synthetics and feathers, with anti-dust mite bedding,
- remove carpets and carpet from the bedroom and other rooms,
- keep the ambient temperature between 19 and 21 ° C (16 ° to 18 ° C in the bedrooms) and maintain a relative humidity not exceeding 50%,
- when cleaning the house avoid using the broom and the duster, which raise dust without deleting it effectively.
- use vacuum cleaners with water filters or high efficiency (HEPA) and frequently clean with a damp cloth,
- simple and easy to clean bedroom furnishings should be chosen; avoid upholstered classics,
- replace plush toys with wood, metal or plastic so as to be easily cleaned.
- avoid smoking! Passive and active smoking increases the risk of allergic diseases by 2-3 times,
- in terms of holiday destinations, choose high mountains since at altitudes above 1,500 metres the environment is inhospitable to dust mites,
- sleep disorders and the state of permanent fatigue caused by allergy to mites can affect daily activities, education and work, so they are going to have a negative impact on quality of life.
By keeping dust mites away from our beds and our houses we can improveour quality of life and our performance!